HRH Prince Philip is always ready with a saucy quip or funny joke as he tours the UK year on year carrying out public work – charity and opening ceremonies et al. This week Prince Philip came out with a classic when visiting Mars chocolate factory in Slough - quote –

An on-form Prince Philip cracked a saucy joke about stripping during a visit to a chocolate factory today.
The Duke of Edinburgh, 91, was introduced to Audrey Cook, 83, who has worked at Mars in Slough for 69 years.
She started out in the stripping department, where Mars bars were once cut by hand in the 1940s and 50s.
Audrey explained: “I said, ‘Stripping department, that’s Mars bars,’ and he said, ‘I thought it was something else.’”.
She told Philip: “It was all done by hand then.” And he replied: “Well, most stripping is done by hand.” – Attribution to DailyMirror.Co.Uk

It is always great to see Prince Philip out and about on his best verbal form – some more quips from the past…

• Met a blonde and said - "I'd get arrested if I unzipped that dress."
• Met a female sea cadet and quipped - “Do you work in a strip club?”
• To female fashion editor – a classic - “You’re not wearing mink knickers,are you?”
• On TV to a UK audience - “People think there’s a rigid class system here, but dukes have even been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans.”

The minority of people may interpret some to be offensive, when in reality they are found to be very funny by millions of people around the world. Maybe the ones who complain about any Prince Philip quips are simply devoid of any humor and fun in life.

Prince Philip Catches Strippers Stripping in Slough Chocolate Factory…