Planning a date night is really fun and thrilling mostly when its the first time out with that partner. Getting everything setup is not really as easy as it sounds, especially when you think of the budget involved, when there are very few trendy spots in your town or most of all when you lack romantic dating ideas.
The most important thing about dating is to always be yourself, never try to overdo your capacity and never try to be what you are not. Dating someone shouldn’t always be all about extravagant spending or very expensive location. Yes its a date night , but that does not mean your dating times should always be restricted to night fall, makes your lives a lot predictable and boring.
Your creative and romantic approach is what matters, surprise dates also matters and if you are married, you must find new ways of keeping the spark of romance alive to save yourselves from marriage counsellors and so called relationship experts telling you how to save your relationship or your marriage.
There are lots and lots of creative and very affordable means to enjoy a date and I say again; it isn’t about money and going to the cinemas every Saturday night just isn’t one of them. Try to brainstorm yourself, be creative. Here are just a few ideas I cooked up to create a perfect and affordable dating atmosphere for you and your partner;
– All your meeting point doesn’t always have to be on your family sized bed in the room. Sometimes you should make out like teenagers on the couch, in the garage, etc where ever and when ever you feel the moment is right. Never restrict yourselves.
– Look for beautiful locations where you can just seat and watch the sea while the wind blows softly or better still a nice location where you can watch the sun rise.
– Dressing is everything on a date night. Be sexy, be naughty, smell nice, be clean, light candles, always maintain that passionate eye contact and do all you can to keep the mood of romance up. Never talk about past relationships or sober topics.
– Never forget the traditional importance of Poetry and writing your partner a poem from your heart. It doesn’t have to be perfect but it shows that you have been working really hard on your love lines. Read it to them at the last minute of the of the conversation or better still, read it to them in front of friends and family.
– Go shopping; shop for something you can both use together and not a gift. Something less important but valuable to yourselves. Like a portrait , a home theatre or even a wide screen TV.
– Attend wine tasting events, they could be quiet wonderful if you decide to visit such gathering with your partner as a date.
– Draw sketches of each other, “ugly sketches definitely”. I know most of us are not talented artists so the night will end up with lots of laughter.
– Perform duets in karaoke bars. Make sure you choose songs with lovely lyrics and memorable romantic lines.
– Always take a hike together, walk together after the night out. Using cars would just speed up the end of a romantic night.
There are lots of numerous means to keep the fire burning on a date night with your partner. All you have to do is think outside the box like giving yourselves a back rub, cooking together. Something new will always come up if you decide to think.
Even when your relationship has stood the test of time and old age catches up on you, its never too late and you are never too old at heart to have fun and enjoy a well deserved night out.